Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Used terex mobile crusher for sale in Australia
Terex® Finlay are global pioneers in tracked mobile solutions and offer a comprehensive range of crushing, screening and washing equipment to the quarrying, mining, construction, demolition and recycling industries. Our range of innovative machines are manufactured to provide efficient production, low operational costs and ease of maintenance.
Crusher Range Terex® Finlay offer a comprehensive and innovative range of tracked mobile Jaw, Impactor and Cone crushers. Terex® Finlay tracked mobile jaw crushers are renown for their capabilities in the reduction and sizing of aggregates for construction materials and also recycling construction waste. The full range of jaw crushers are designed to meet the toughest demands of primary crushing applications with their impressive power, reliability and proven performance. Models include the; J-1160, J-1175 and the impressive J-1480.
The Terex® Finlay tracked mobile impact crushers are renown for their versatility and capabilities in the reduction and sizing of soft to medium natural granite and limestone and nonabrasive materials as well as recycling construction demolition waste. They are ideal for producing a quality end product where grain shape, distribution and consistency is paramount. Models include the; I-110, I-110RS, I-130 and I-130RS. The Terex® Finlay cone crushers are renown for their capabilities in crushing mid-hard and above mid-hard ores and rocks. The Finlay range of cone crushers provide flexibility, high rates of productivity and excellent product shape in secondary and tertiary applications. Models include the C-1540, C-1540RS and C-1550.
Screening Range The Terex® Finlay tracked mobile screening range comprises 3-way and 4-way split inclined, horizontal and trommel screening units which combine the functions of scalping, screening and stockpiling into one integrated unit. Models include the 595, 663, 683, 693+, 694+, 770, 790, 863, 883 and 984. Mobile screening units are the cornerstone of the Terex Finlay success and the company continues to invest in the screening range.
For more information on terex mobile crusher, screening and washing products or customer support please contact us.
The Liming Heavy Industry(shanghai) is the professional used mobile crushers manufacturer in the world, located in China,India, along with other Asian marketplaces to develop and develop, now we supply in excess of 130 nations, for example Russia, south Africa, Australia, China, Germany, Liberia, Angola, Indonesia, Philippines, America, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Turkey, Ghana.,etc.If you would like more detailed prices, please contact us online.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- 50-500t/h stone sand maker,50-500t/h stone sand maker price,manufacturer sale india
- Business plan for gypsum production
- Raymond stone grinding machine for gravel
- Stone Crusher Company in USA,Stone Crusher Business in USA
- MTW series trapesium mill machine single,MTW series trapesium mill machine for sale Nigeria
- Nordberg cone crusher manual datasheet,Nordberg Cone Crusher Datasheets, Manuals, Case Studies, & PDFs
- TATA Mobile Crusher For Quarrying and Mining,TATA Mobile Stone Crusher and Screening Plant
- Business plan for stone crushing plant
- Dolomite crushing project cost,Price of dolomite crushing plant in Bangladesh
- what are the statutory documents for crushing & mining
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?