Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Turboplex ATP High Efficiency Classifier
Developments within powder processing have led to demands for increasingly finer particles and narrower particle size distributions. In response to this need, Hosokawa have developed a diverse range of classifiers to meet differing classification applications within industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals and toners. Our classifiers, designed for easy operation and maintenance, produce particle size distributions that are uniform and homogeneous, spherical, smooth and dry and easily dispersible.
Originally developed as one of the first classifiers using the “deflector wheel” principle, the Turboplex is available as a single or multi-wheel classifier. Product fineness is controlled by the speed of the classifier wheel which is adjusted using a frequency controller. Cutpoints in the range of 150 to 2.5 microns are possible.
Latest developments in ATP technology include “NG” new generation wheel for reduced pressure drop and turbo twin for even finer products than were previously possible.
The Turboplex is ideal for ultra fine classification of superfine powders. The patented multi-wheel design offers the same sharp top cut as a single wheel ATP but can achieve up to 6 times the capacity of a single-wheel classifier. The classification of the product is a function of the peripheral speed or the speed of the classifying wheel and the radial speed of the air flowing through the classifying wheel. The material’s fineness can be controlled by altering the speed of the classifier wheel. Rejected material is discharged at the bottom of the classifier.
The ATP can produce fines in the range of d97=4 microns or finer. The monobloc classifier wheels are available in SiC or Alumina. In this wear-resistant construction they can operate at the same speed as the steel classifier and thus achieve the same particle size cut. The monobloc design is ideal for processing abrasive materials such as feldspar and quartz.
With the newly developed NG-wheel (New Generation), the pressure drop across the classifier wheel could be significantly (up to 50%) reduced. This means lower capital costs as well as lower operational costs.
Turboplex ATP High Efficiency Classifier Features / Benefits
* Can be operated either as an independent classifier or operated in conjunction with a mill forming a high efficiency closed circuit milling and classification system.
* Model sizes range from 50 ATP Lab/R&D classifier up to multi-wheel production scale machines capable of handling several tonne/hr.
* Classifier design ensures a fines product free of oversize particles.
* A wide range of wear protected designs are available.
Turboplex ATP High Efficiency Classifier Applications
* Mineral powders.
* Heavy metal powders and pigments.
* Food and feedstuffs.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Micro grinder powder mill company malaysia,Micro grinder mill prices and cost for sale in malaysia
- DBST Impact Crusher,DBST Crushing Plant,DBST Stone Quarry Crusher
- Verical mills for powdering ore samples
- Rotary bucket stone crusher,Bucket stone crusher for sale
- How to crush kaolin which has moisture
- Barite grinder mill,Grinder mill for barite powder processing,Barite grinder mill for sale
- Iron ore grinding ball mill,Ball mill for grinding iron ore,Iron ore drying & grinding plant
- Loan availability for stone crushing setup
- List of abandoned mines in South Africa
- Kefid river stone crusher
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?