Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
TATA Mobile Crusher For Quarrying and Mining,TATA Mobile Stone Crusher and Screening Plant
TATA Mobile Crusher For Quarrying and Mining
With mine-development programs seemingly little affected by the global economic slowdown, there has been a steady stream of news from the major manufacturers about new crushing installations. Some are for completely new mines while others, such as the two semi-mobile units recently installed at Boliden’s Aitik copper mine in northern Sweden, have been commissioned as part of capacity expansions.
Supplied by Sandvik, both units have a capacity of 8,000 t/h. At the heart of each is a gyratory crusher that takes run-of-mine ore and reduces it to minus-400 mm for belt transport to the intermediate stockpile that in turn provides the concentrator feed.
Other recent crusher orders that have either been fulfilled or are in the process of supply by Sandvik include a primary gyratory unit for Tata Steel in India and six cone crushers for Areva’s Trekkopje uranium project in Namibia.
Earlier this year, Sandvik reported on the installation of its first CG820 gyratory crusher at Tata Steel’s Noamundi mine in the Indian state of Jharkand. Ordered as a replacement for an existing crusher, the new unit is capable of handling minus-1,200 mm run-of-mine ore at a throughput rate of 3,500 t/h. The new crusher is part of a larger, $40-million investment in a new materials-handling system that will allow the mine, which has been in production since 1925, to increase its output for Tata’s Jamshedpur steelworks.
TRF launches India’s first TATA mobile stone crusher and screening plant
At a ceremony held in its Jamshepur plant, Sudhir Deoras, managing director, TRF along with Rakeshwar Pandey, president Tata Robins Fraser labour union flagged off India’s first mobile stone crusher and screening plant. Designed, engineered and manufactured by TRF, the mobile crusher and screening plant that rolled out of its premises today, is the first among a total of six such sets that it has to supply to its customer, the Directorate General of Border Roads, India.
Designed to handle 20 tonne of stones per hour, the crushing and screening plant is truly a world-class machine as it is equipped with many unique features. The most important among this is that the stone crusher is movable from one site to another. This means that once the purpose of the stone crusher is over at a particular site then the builder is free to move it to another site. Unlike the conventional stone crushing plants for road construction, the mobile stone crusher and screening plant is mounted on wheels and thus can be re-located and to remote sites also. The machine is capable of producing upto 20mm stones from a feed size of 300mm in single stage process. The machine consists of a grizzly feeder, primary and secondary jaw crushers, conveyor belt, vibrating screens, supporting structures and drive arrangements, control panels and a generator set.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Deoras encouraged the employees to be innovative and think and make suggestions without being encumbered by the fear of failure. Mr Pandey emphasised on the need for working with a mind-set that enable TRF to undertake bigger projects and to continue on the nonstop journey to excellence. RC Nandrajog, executive director, said that the mobile crushing and screening plant was just a beginning and he hoped that in the days to come TRF would be able to delight a larger number of customers with this machine.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Low fines crushing process,Quarry fines and waste during rock crushing process
- Types of Pulverizing Machine For Sale, Manufacturers, Price in Nigeria
- Stone crusher business plan
- Ball mill grinding machine for gold ore processing in Tanzania
- Quartz Stone Sand Making Machine,0.5-32mm Stone Sand Making Machine Cost,Price,Manufacturer
- Crusher 30t/hour Manufacturers Price For Sale in Algeria,Crucher 30t /hour,Materials 30-500 tons/hour Crushing and Screening Plant
- Liming® ore crusher for sale Philippines,Ore Crusher Manufacturer in China
- Gravel And Sand Mobile Crusher For Sale in Spain,Mobile Crusher Used In Gravel and Sand Industry
- Pulverizer machine manufacturers in hyderabad,Pulverizer machine cost,Pulverizer machine prices for sale in india
- Komatsu Mobile Crushing Plant,Komatsu Crushing Plant
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?