Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Single Impeller Impact Breakers Model 5348,Model 5348 Portable Single Impeller Impact Breakers Unit
Single Impeller Impact Breakers
Single Impeller Impact Breakers provide a cubical product even in slabby material, improve aggregate quality and increase overall plant efficiency.
Rock is broken along natural cleavage lines, leaving few, thin, sharp edges. Soft rock is reduced to fines which can be screened out, leaving only the harder rock for specification material.
Impact Breakers, in some applications, can reduce raw aggregate to specification size in one pass, thereby eliminating a secondary crusher. Or, a small breaker can be used as a secondary, thereby allowing the primary to be set to produce larger material for the breaker. Overall plant production is increased because much of the product from the breaker will be to size.
Among the many features built into a Single Impeller to give long service life, minimum maintenance and improved plant performance are: heavy chain curtain over feed opening; high feed angle to give better penetration; thickest side plates and liners in the industry; heavy cast impeller; free-turning breaker bars with sleeves; groove-locked impeller bars; unobstructed discharge opening; breaker plate/grate on Model 5348.
Single impeller impact breakers can be skid-mounted or portable. Skid units, which can include feeder, grizzly and drive, are completely engineered and ready to install on piers. Portable units have the same components and a discharge conveyor on a single chassis for easy transport. Electric motor or combustion engine provide power.
Model 5348 Portable Single Impeller Impact Breakers Unit
FEEDER: Heavy Duty Vibrating Feeder 52″ x 16′-5″ with 53″ long integral tapered-bar grizzly with 2″ standard bar opening on discharge end of the feeder. Hopper wing arrangement converts for shovel feed or truck feed.
IMPACT BREAKER: Cedarapids Model 5348 Single Impeller Impact Breaker with intake opening 53″ x 48″. Heavy, whirling impeller with three manganese striking bars makes a 49-1/4″ diameter swing. Large inspection doors both sides for access to bars. Impeller bars replaceable. Heavy breaker plates and breaker bars with replaceable sleeves are located above and to the rear of impeller assembly. Control of the product size is primarily accomplished in two ways, by moving the horizontal breaker bar closer to or farther from the impeller, and by increasing or decreasing impeller speed. The breaker is protected against tramp iron by shear bolt release on the horizontal breaker bar. A chain curtain prevents material from rebounding out of the breaker. Replaceable side liners. Extra large, heavy-series, spherical, self-aligning roller bearings. Side plates are of heavy rolled steel plates.
CONVEYOR: Channel type. Troughing and return rolls have anti-friction life-sealed bearings, requiring no further lubrication. Undercrusher delivery conveyor 42″ x 33′ with 11′ 2-3/8″ discharge height, equipped with self-cleaning pulley and belt wiper. Conveyor folds for transport.
TRUCK: 12′-8″ wide, 39′-0″ traveling length, and 16′-8″ high. Eight 12:00 x 20, 14-ply pneumatic tires on rear tandem axle and four 12:00 x 20, 14-ply pneumatic tires on air suspension third axle. Eight 12:00 x 20 14-ply tires on tandem front dolly. Air brakes on rear wheels optional. Heavy duty 24″ WF beam gooseneck truck frame. Removable front wheel and axle dolly with standard SAE kingpin for trailer hitch. Front dolly should be used only for local transporting. For transporting over the highway, fifth wheel of truck tractor should be used.
WEIGHT: Complete with Single Impeller Impact Breaker, feeder, conveyor, tandem axle, air suspension third axle and front dolly, (less power) approximately 140,000 lbs. Deduct 5000 lbs. for front dolly, 21,000 lbs. for feeder.
CAPACITY: Approximately 400 to 800 TPH, depending upon characteristic of material and size of product.
POWER REQUIREMENTS: Choice of mechanical or semi-electric drives. Mechanical: 350 HP continuous load, 1800 RPM maximum. Semi-electric drive: 300 HP continuous load, 1800 RPM maximum; 40 HP 1200 RPM, Hi-Torque electric motor for feeder. 30 HP, 1800 RPM electric motor for delivery conveyor.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Quarry Crusher Sale,Mobile Quarry Crusher Manufacturers,Price For Sale In Zimbabwe
- Kobelco Mobile Crusher Dealers In India,Kobelco Crusher Sellers,Kobelco Mobile Crusher For Sale
- TATA Mobile Crusher For Quarrying and Mining,TATA Mobile Stone Crusher and Screening Plant
- Roller mill for crushing refractory material
- ibm crusher chin, Ibm Crusher Equipment, Ibm Stone Crushing Machine
- How to make wall putty powder in home,Wall putty powder production equipment
- Limestone crushing and milling plant manufacturers germany
- How does a raymond mill work,Raymond Mill Composition Structure,Raymond Mill Technical Advantages
- Nordberg cone crusher manual datasheet,Nordberg Cone Crusher Datasheets, Manuals, Case Studies, & PDFs
- Hammer stone crusher for sand making plant manufacturer in China
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?