Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Robo sand manufacturing process
The material that comes off the coarsest screen is washed in a log washer before it is further screened. The name for this piece of equipment comes from the early practice of putting short lengths of wood logs inside a rotating drum filled with sand and gravel to add to the scrubbing action. A modern log washer consists of a slightly inclined horizontal trough with slowly rotating blades attached to a shaft that runs down the axis of the trough. The blades churn through the material as it passes through the trough to strip away any remaining clay or soft soil. The larger gravel particles are separated out and screened into different sizes, while any smaller sand particles that had been attached to the gravel may be carried back and added to the flow of incoming material.
The material that comes off the intermediate screen(s) may be stored and blended with either the coarser gravel or the finer sand to make various aggregate mixes.
The water and material that pass through the finest screen is pumped into a horizontal sand classifying tank. As the mixture flows from one end of the tank to the other, the sand sinks to the bottom where it is trapped in a series of bins. The larger, heavier sand particles drop out first, followed by the progressively smaller sand particles, while the lighter silt particles are carried off in the flow of water. The water and silt are then pumped out of the classifying tank and through a clarifier where the silt settles to the bottom and is removed. The clear water is recirculated to the feeder to be used again.
The sand is removed from the bins in the bottom of the classifying tank with rotating dewatering screws that slowly move the sand up the inside of an inclined cylinder. The differently sized sands are then washed again to remove any remaining silt and are transported by conveyor belts to stockpiles for storage.
Some sand is crushed to produce a specific size or shape that is not available naturally. The crusher may be a rotating cone type in which the sand falls between an upper rotating cone and a lower fixed cone that are separated by a very small distance. Any particles larger than this separation distance are crushed between the heavy metal cones, and the resulting particles fall out the bottom.
The preparation of sand consists of five basic processes: natural decomposition, extraction, sorting, washing, and in some cases crushing. Sand is extracted from the location at which it occurs by either a floating dredge or front loader. The dredge delivers a slurry of sand and water to the processing plant via pipeline, while the front loader simply scoops the sand up and into trucks or onto conveyor belts for transporation to the plant. The sand is sorted through a series of screens that separate differently sized particles. The sand is washed, and the smaller particles are sent to the sand classifying tank, where the particles are further separated. Some particles may be crushed if smaller particles are needed.
ensure that the sand and gravel meets those specifications.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Metso cone crusher animation
- Compost grinder machine applied in compost processing at Qatar
- Mobile jaw crusher installation in quarry operation
- Mobile Screen Crusher Made In Germany,Germany Screen Crusher For Sale Saudi Arabia
- Gyratory Crusher Manual,Gyratory Crusher Installation Manual
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Hammer Mill Indonesia Mesh 200,200mm Hammer Mill Suppliers and Manufacturers Price For Sale Indonesia
- Balmoral crusher 20000t/a cas quarries sale in South Africa
- Vsi crusher animation,Animation of VSI Crusher operation
- How much are 500 tones per hour cone crusher for sale in Zimbabwe,500 tones per hour MOBILE cone crusher Price
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?