Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Primary crusher capacity and energy required of a primary crusher
Liming Heavy Industry (shanghai) to provide you with more options: more than 400 kinds of specifications of the crusher are 30 types. And experienced professionals will help you: you can according to Primary crusher capacity and energy required of a primary crusher, you can rely on my company’s application engineers to help choose the most suitable for your needs crusher.
How to choose the primary crusher for required capacity
• For a hard rock mine application below 600 tonnes/hour, select a jaw as the primary crusher. Over 1,000 tph, select a gyratory crusher. Between these capacities, you have a choice.
• For a hard rock mine application below 540 tonnes/hour, a jaw crusher is more economical. Above 725 tonnes/hour, jaw crushers cannot compete with gyratory crushers at normal settings (6 -10 inches).
• For an underground hard rock mine, a gyratory crusher may be more economical in the case where its required daily production exceeds 8,000 tonnes of ore.
• If the hourly tonnage to be crushed divided by the square of the required gape in inches is less than 0.115, use a jaw crusher; otherwise use a gyratory. (If the required capacity in metric tph is less than 162 times the square of the gape in metres, use a jaw crusher.)
• The product of a jaw crusher will have a size distribution such that the -80% fraction size (d80) is slightly less than the open-side setting of the crusher. For example, if the open-side setting is 6 inches, the d80 product size will be 5¾ inches.
Jaw crusher with high capacity
Jaw crusher is as the primary crusher. The series products have complete specifications and the feeding size ranging from 125mm to 750mm, which are the first choice for primary crushing. Some of its remarkable features include big crushing ratio,height capacity, uniform particle size, reliable function, simple structure, convenient maintenance, and low operation costs, etc. Therefore, it is widely applied in mining, road construction, building materials, metallurgy, highway, railway, water conservancy, chemical industry and some other departments.
Our jaw crusher as primary crusher is featured with high capacity as well as high productivity owing to the unique jaw crusher design. Jaw crusher’s structure is quite simple. It is mainly composed of the operating mechanism for crushing materials, the actuating mechanism to drive the movable jaw to operate, the overload protective device, the adjusting device, and the supporting device. The crushing chamber acts as the major operating mechanism. It consists of two crushing tooth plates, which are typically made of high manganese steel. In order to prolong the service life of the crushing tooth plates, some lining plates such as aluminium plate, lead plate and even low carbon steel plate will be put between the crushing tooth plate and jaw plate.
The output in TPH indicated is based on average hard dry quartz weighing at least 1.6 ton/m3 when crushed and on continuous feed of graded sizes with fines removed. Capacities may vary by 25 % depending on type of rock, gradation and method of the table, it is generally not economical to operate at such a setting.
Energy required of a primary crusher
Crushing in general is an energy intensive process. Primary crushing in particular consumes large amounts of energy due to the significant amount of size reduction taking place. In addition to the amount of size reduction, the energy required for breakage in crushing applications is dependent upon the physical properties of the material and the quantity of material being crushed. The rate of energy input is dependent upon the type of crushing machine used since the application of the crushing force changes with machine type.
Primary crushers apply breakage forces by means of compression or impact. Jaw and gyratory crushers are the most common types of primary compression crushers. Each applies a compressive force to rock particles as they come in contact with the crushing surfaces. The force is applied slowly (in comparison to impact machines) resulting in abrasion and cleavage fracture. Impact crushers apply a high-speed impact force to rock particles using hammers or blow bars. The rate of energy input is much higher causing particles to shatter. Impact crushers can achieve higher reduction ratios than jaws and gyratory’s but are limited by high rates of abrasive wear and thus are restricted to somewhat softer rocks (Duthoit, 2000). In the aggregate industry, for tonnage outputs less than 1000 metric tons per hour, jaw crushers are the dominant type of primary crusher.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Techincal books for spring cone crusher,Techincal books for cone crusher svedala 4000
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Limestone crushing plants plans
- ibm crusher chin, Ibm Crusher Equipment, Ibm Stone Crushing Machine
- Ultra fine grinding,Ultra fine grinding for gold,Ultra fine grinding equipment
- Iron ore mobile crusher voltas,Mobile cone crusher for iron ore mining in Australia
- VSI impact crusher for coal for sale in Philippines
- Gyratory Crusher Technical Data,Cone Crusher Technical Data
- Estimated prices for concrete recycling crusher,Mobile concrete recycling crusher price for sale
- YGM 130 suspension mill,YGM 130 suspension mill manufacturer,price,sale in Saudi Arabia
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?