Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Marcy ball mill, Manufacturer marcy ball mill, Marcy ball mill price for sale
Ore is delivered to the mill by trucks and sent directly to the primary crusher. The ore is crushed in a primary jaw crusher and transported by conveyor to the secondary and tertiary crushing circuit. The crushing circuit product contains material approximately 96% passing 9.53 mm (3/8 inches). This material is conveyed via belt feeders to the 2.59-m by 3.67-m (8 ft ½ inches in diameter by 12.0 ft in length) 300HP Marcy ball mill. The ball mill, with 40% of mill filling and 70% of its critical speed, is fitted with steel liners. It uses steel balls in a ratio of 70% of 76.2 mm (3 inches) and 30% of 50.8 mm (2 inches) as grinding media. The pulp density in the ball mill is maintained at 76% solids, and lime and cyanide are added to the mill feed. Lime addition increases the circuit pH to reduce volatilization of cyanide and to increase the settling of material in the thickener downstream. Cyanide is used to leach silver/gold bearing particles throughout the circuit.
The Companies purchased a fully refurbished Marcy Ball Mill in late 2008 to act as a limestone mill. The mill is powered by reconditioned 75HP electrical motor that was given new rubber linings prior to installation.
12 x 14 ft Marcy Ball Mill with 1500 HP
– Two complete mills available
– One mostly complete
– Additional spare heads and components available
– Grate Discharge – Type R.H.
– Gear – SIngle Helical R.H. 256T, 1.25 D.P., 21″ face
– Pinion – Single Helical L.H. 18T, 1.25 D.P., 21″ face
– Air Clutch – Fawick 38 VC 1200
– 290,800 Lbs mill only
– 191,500 Lbs Grinding Charge
– 1500 HP G.E. Synchronous, 240 RPM
– 4000 V, 3 PH, 60 HZ
– Type TS
– 30 poles
– Arm Amp 214
– Field Volt 250
– Field Amp 75
– PF 8
– Insul Class B
– Temp Rise C = 70 @ 4500′ Alt
– Air Gap 150
During September and October of 1913, F.E. Marcy undertook tests at the Butte and Superior Plant in Butte, Montana, to compare cylindrical and conical mills on a laboratory scale. The results convinced Marcy that cylindrical mills were the future of mining and propelled his company and the Marcy ball mills into an increasingly competitive market for mineral grinding equipment. Marcy saw that all overflow discharge mills tended to overgrind their mineral content, leading to unnecessary sliming. He worked to improve size reduction through better hydraulic classification circuits and became known for the specialized discharge grates his company pioneered.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Sale used jaw crusher from japan for sale Malaysia
- Quartz sand processing plant equipment for sale in india,Quartz sand production line in india
- Waht Is The Price Of Rock Crusher,50-1000t/h Rock Crusher Manufacturers,For Sale in Iraq
- List of abandoned mines in South Africa
- Telsmith introduces a high capacity 800 tph mobile crusher,Telsmith 800 TPH track-mobile Primary Impact Crushing Plant
- Nakayama Stone Crusher Machine,Nakayama Mobile Stone Crusher,Nakayama Stone Crusher 60ton-1000ton Price,Sale
- Project report for stone crushing plant s.a,Project report for stone crusher unit
- India daily production 2000 tons of cement clinker dry production line
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- 100 mesh rock crusher,100 mesh rock grinder
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?