Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Kawasaki crushers india
Are you searching for used Kawasaki crushers? Contact us directly the seller of the Kawasaki crushers.
Kawasaki cone crushers are a gyratory type secondary crusher used in the production of concrete aggregates for further reducing the size of rocks already crushed by a primary crusher into a particle size of 5 to 20 mm in diameter. Not only does the Kawasaki cone crushers help improve productivity with an industry-leading crushing capability, it also helps reduce the running cost by using fewer and more durable consumable parts.
The lineup includes three models―RXC150, RXC220, RXC270―allowing users to choose the model that best meets their performance requirements.
Features of the Kawasaki cone crushers
1) High Crushing Capability
By increasing the steepness of the crushing chamber to effectively harness the force of gravity, the REXE cone has realized a 15 to 20% increase in processing capacity compared to the existing models, while also preventing excessive crushing.
2) Fewer and More Durable Consumable Parts
The operating life of the crushing chamber, the most frequently replaced component, is extended by increasing the durability of the mantle and concave that form the crushing chamber. Furthermore, the number of consumable parts was reduced by rearranging the position of head nuts used to anchor the mantle onto the rotating shaft.
3) Improved Usability and Operability of the Control Board
The new control panel consists of a touch panel display on the central control room side and push-button switches on the machine side, enabling such basic tasks as replacing mantles and concaves to be performed using the push-button switches even when the touch panel is out of order. Operability has been greatly increased by allowing tasks that used to require complicated operations on the touch panel display to be performed with the push of a button.
Kawasaki crushers for sale india
Liming Heavy Industry(shanghai) is a global suppliers and manufacturers of stone crushers,We provide complete sets scrusher plant for sale such as jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, mobile crusher etc.Our crushers have been exported to many countries such as Algeria, India, South Africa, Russia, Indonesia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Kenya, Guinea, Omen, Australia, Germany, Liberia, Angola, Philippines, America, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia , Nigeria, Turkey, Ghana etc. If you want to know Kawasaki crushers india price or other information, please contact us.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Blake Jaw Crusher,Blake XI Crushers Cost,Price,Manufacturers
- 150 voltas semi movable stone crusher
- Quartz Stone Sand Making Machine,0.5-32mm Stone Sand Making Machine Cost,Price,Manufacturer
- Grinding Mill R3 New,Grinding Mill R3 Manufacturers,R3 Grinding Machine For Sale Indonesia
- Pabrik kapur di indonesia,kapur penggilingan pabrik di Indonesia,Semen penggilingan tanaman untuk dijual
- Price of a 26″ cone crusher,Cone crusher price for sale in Zimbabwe
- Distressed quarry plants for sale in nigeria,Stone quarry plants in nigeria
- Cone Crusher Gujarat,Mobile Cone Crusher Gujarat,Crushing Equipment Manufacturers Gujarat,India
- Single Impeller Impact Breakers Model 5348,Model 5348 Portable Single Impeller Impact Breakers Unit
- Silica Processing Machinery,Silica Crushing & Grinding Processing Plant,Silica Sand Processing Equipment in Japan
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?