Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Kawasaki crushers india
Are you searching for used Kawasaki crushers? Contact us directly the seller of the Kawasaki crushers.
Kawasaki cone crushers are a gyratory type secondary crusher used in the production of concrete aggregates for further reducing the size of rocks already crushed by a primary crusher into a particle size of 5 to 20 mm in diameter. Not only does the Kawasaki cone crushers help improve productivity with an industry-leading crushing capability, it also helps reduce the running cost by using fewer and more durable consumable parts.
The lineup includes three models―RXC150, RXC220, RXC270―allowing users to choose the model that best meets their performance requirements.
Features of the Kawasaki cone crushers
1) High Crushing Capability
By increasing the steepness of the crushing chamber to effectively harness the force of gravity, the REXE cone has realized a 15 to 20% increase in processing capacity compared to the existing models, while also preventing excessive crushing.
2) Fewer and More Durable Consumable Parts
The operating life of the crushing chamber, the most frequently replaced component, is extended by increasing the durability of the mantle and concave that form the crushing chamber. Furthermore, the number of consumable parts was reduced by rearranging the position of head nuts used to anchor the mantle onto the rotating shaft.
3) Improved Usability and Operability of the Control Board
The new control panel consists of a touch panel display on the central control room side and push-button switches on the machine side, enabling such basic tasks as replacing mantles and concaves to be performed using the push-button switches even when the touch panel is out of order. Operability has been greatly increased by allowing tasks that used to require complicated operations on the touch panel display to be performed with the push of a button.
Kawasaki crushers for sale india
Liming Heavy Industry(shanghai) is a global suppliers and manufacturers of stone crushers,We provide complete sets scrusher plant for sale such as jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, mobile crusher etc.Our crushers have been exported to many countries such as Algeria, India, South Africa, Russia, Indonesia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Kenya, Guinea, Omen, Australia, Germany, Liberia, Angola, Philippines, America, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia , Nigeria, Turkey, Ghana etc. If you want to know Kawasaki crushers india price or other information, please contact us.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Super Fine Powder Making Machine
- Crushing Machine Manufacturers India,Stone Crushing Machine Price For Sale India
- Ball mill processing silica sand powder technology and equipment introduced in Sri Lanka
- Cuenca Gold Mining,Cuenca Gold Ore Mining & Porcessing Equipment, Jaw Crusher and Ball Mill For Cuenca Gold Mining
- Grinding Machine For Minerals,Minerals Grinding Machine Manufacturers, Price, Sale in Pakistan
- Double Coal Roll Crusher,Double Roll Crusher For Coal Gangue Beneficiation Processing Indonesia
- Stone crusher 200t hr for sale in Philippines
- Cel Crusher,Cel Crusher Manufacturers For Sale,Cel Vertical Shaft Impactor Crusher For Sale Canada
- How does a raymond mill work,Raymond Mill Composition Structure,Raymond Mill Technical Advantages
- Quarry Stone Crusher Sellers in Lagos,Quarry Stone Crushing Line For Sale in Nigeria
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?