Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Industrial ball mill types,Industrial ball mill manufacturers for sale Jordan
Industrial ball mill types widely used in cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metals and glass ceramics production industry, on a variety of ores and other grind-able materials dry or wet grinding.
Industrial ball mills are much larger than the other types of ball mills. They vary in size from approximately the size of a refrigerator to approximately the size of a bus. They are always horizontal. What distinguishes the industrial ball mill (besides its large size) is that they have multiple chambers and have a forced-air system constantly moving material through the rotating drum. The different chambers are separated by screens of progressively smaller mesh. The chambers contain balls of progressively smaller size. The size of the balls and the screen mesh keeps the balls in their own chamber. Material is forced from one chamber to the next as it is ground small enough to fit through the mesh screens.
Industrial ball mill can operate continuously, fed at one end and discharged at the other end. Large to medium-sized ball mills are mechanically rotated on their axis, but small ones normally consist of a cylindrical capped container that sits on two drive shafts (pulleys and belts are used to transmit rotary motion).
Industrial ball mills are used primary for single stage fine grinding, regrinding, and as the second stage in two stage grinding iron ore circuits. According to customers needs, ball mill can be either wet or dry designs. The capacity can be achieved to 80 t/h. It has been designed in standard sizes of the final products between 0.075 mm and 0.4 mm in diameter. So, industrial ball mills are suitable for general mining applications such as cement, concrete making and quarry applications.
Industrial ball mill types for sale
Liming Heavy Industry(shanghai) is a global suppliers and manufacturers of crushing, grinding, sand making and beneficiation plant. We provide complete sets grinding plant for sale such us Coarse Powder Hammer Mill, LM Series Vertical Mill, MTW Series Trapezium Mill, TGM Series Trapezium Mill, YGM Series Suspension Mill, HGM Series Micro Powder Mill, T130X Superfine Grinding Mill, Raymond Mill,Ball Mill and so on. Our Industrial ball mill types have been exported to many countries such as Algeria, India, South Africa, Russia, Indonesia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Kenya, Guinea, Omen, Australia, Germany, Liberia, Angola, Philippines, America, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia , Nigeria, Turkey, Ghana etc. If you want to know industrial ball mill types price or other information, please contact us.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Calculation of owning and operating costs of crushers
- Cel Crusher,Cel Crusher Manufacturers For Sale,Cel Vertical Shaft Impactor Crusher For Sale Canada
- Clinker Grinding Unit Product Specification,Cement clinker grinding equipment
- Ball Mill Manufacturer in Beawar, Ball Mill Exporter in Beawar,Ball Mill Price For Sale in Beawar
- Japan portable crusher machine for iron ore processing in Ghana
- Primary crusher capacity and energy required of a primary crusher
- Stone crusher plant in kuching sarawak
- Terex stone crushing equipment,Terex stone crushers for sale india
- Suppliers of Horizontal Impact Crushers in Bangalore
- Concrete tie crushers
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?