Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Impact crusher vs jaw crusher, which is better suited for concrete recycling
Impact crusher vs jaw crusher, which is better suited for concrete recycling?
Recycling of concrete pavement is a relatively simple process. It involves splitting, removing and crushing concrete through an existing pavement right into a material with a specified size as well as quality.
Crushed concrete may be reused as an aggregate in brand new Portland cement concrete or even any other structural layer. Generally it is combined with a virgin mobile aggregate when utilized in new concrete. However, recycled concrete is more often used as aggregate in a sub-base coating.
A number of advances possess made recycling cheaper for all sorts of cement pavements recently.
These consist of:Development associated with equipment with regard to breaking cement pavements end up being they basic, mesh-and-dowel or even continuously strengthened.
Development of techniques to remove metal that reduces hand work.Use as well as application associated with crushing equipment that may accommodate metal reinforcement.
Mobile jaw Crusher for concrete recycling
This is a kind of concrete recycling equipment.Mobile jaw crusher cleaning and separating equipment’s main components include supporting wheels, sandstone discharging hole, concrete-washing-water discharging hole, screen device and alarming device etc. The electrical motor, whose speed reducer is driven by triangle belt, is adopted to jaw crusher drive screen. Screen system is supported by bearing and two carrier rollers; it can separate sands and stones and wash them cleanly. The screen and discharging hole is made of wear-resistance material, so our concrete recycling equipment has a longer service life. The mixing device can effectively prevent precipitation of concrete-washing-water.
Our concrete recycling equipment has the features of environmental mobile aw crusher protection, cost saving, easy processed and installed components. Concrete recycling equipment is primarily used for cleaning, separating or recycling remained wet concrete. It is widely used in concrete construction fields.
Mobile Jaw crusher for concrete recycling Performance:
1. Wet concrete cleaning and separating: 20-25 m3/h;
2. Wet mortar mixture processing: 30-35 m3/h;
3. Max. aggregate size: 45mm;4. Min. aggregate size: 2mm;
Mobile Jaw crusher for concrete recycling is better vs mobile impact crusher sale to find your need. Liming Heavy Industry(shanghai) is a global manufacturer and supplier, We supply full crushing and grinding equipment, beneficiation plant solution and various crusher spare parts. If you want to buy machines, please use our live chat service, you can get machine price and other information.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Germany make capacity 200 TPH stone crusher, 200 tph stone crusher for sale in india
- Crusher selling place in nepal
- Vertical mill suppliers from china
- Used grinding milling machine to crush barite in Tanzania
- Prepared report on crushing plant
- Impact Ballast Crusher
- Mobile crusher operating cost,Mobile crusher working cost
- Concrete crusher used in building and cement industry
- Stone Crushing Machine Price in Zambia, Manufacturers, Cost For Sale in Zambia
- Dirt machine sand gravel shredder,Vibrating Screen for the dirt machine,Double deck screen and optional dirt shredder
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?