Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Telsmith introduces a high capacity 800 tph mobile crusher,Telsmith 800 TPH track-mobile Primary Impact Crushing Plant
Adding to its line of QuarryTrax track-mobile crushing plants, Telsmith, Inc. announces its new Quarry Trax Model TI6060, a track-mounted primary impact crushing plant, which is designed for high-capacity production of up to 800 TPH.
Featuring the heavy duty Telsmith Model PA6060 Primary Impact Crusher, the plant is engineered to maximize crushing hours and minimize maintenance. A key differentiating component of this primary impact crusher is its massive, solid type rotor set on oversized 220 mm, wide series bearings. With its heavier rotor, the impact crusher delivers higher inertia to optimize crushing, and the ruggedness to consistently crush 40-inch stone or concrete slabs. Easy to transport, and ready to crush in just minutes, the QuarryTrax TI6060 is ideal for processing a specification product in either concrete recycle or low-abrasion quarried stone applications.
Importantly, the plant’s PA6060 impact crusher incorporates innovative technologies that prevent damage from any uncrushable materials, while reducing maintenance, providing greater uptime and lowering operating costs. Its state-of-the-art hydraulic system provides finger-tip control of apron adjustments. A PLC allows operation in an AUTO mode that will automatically return the apron to preset spacing and track wear parts consumption. A hydraulic tilting feed plate safely and quickly clears bridging. Interchangeable and reversible mono-block aprons reduce maintenance costs and downtime. Easy access inspection doors and a hydraulic upper frame allow quick access to maintenance areas.
The new QuarryTrax TI6060 utilizes the Trax-Max control system which monitors and controls plant operations including engine systems, hydraulic systems, component settings, alarm conditions and troubleshooting. Handheld wireless remote maneuvers the plant and provides crusher, feeder, engine and conveyor controls from a safe distance.
The plant is powered by a CAT-15, Tier III, 540 HP engine. Available options include a hydraulic hammer, 18-cubic-yard hopper extensions, a folding conveyor extension, scrap metal magnet, and more.
Liming Heavy Industry(shanghai) is a manufacturer of mobile crusher, track mounted crusher, mobile crushing plant, mobile jaw & cone & impact crusher, screeners,conveyors for mining, construction, quarries, recycling, granite, feldspar, limestone, kaolinite, iron ore, quartz, coal, concrete.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Stone quarry investment in Nigeria,Investment cost of stone quarry crushing plant in Nigeria
- How do sand making machine work,Sand making machine working principle,Sand making machine for sale Lebanon
- Limestone ball mill grinder for sale
- How to make wall putty powder in home,Wall putty powder production equipment
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Pulverizer machine manufacturers in hyderabad,Pulverizer machine cost,Pulverizer machine prices for sale in india
- 200 tons pre day mobile crusher for construction waste disposal production line in Brazil
- Sand making machine used in sand making production line sale in Algeria
- Hydrascreen for sand indonesia,Vibrating Screen for sand for sale in indonesia
- Mobile stone crushers for sale,Mobile stone crushers price,Mobile stone crushers plant sale UK
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?