Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Stone crushing,Crushing plant 100 tons/hour-50000 tons/hour,Stone Crushing Plant Units
Liming Heavy Industry(shanghai) is a global suppliers and manufacturers of crushing, grinding, sand making and beneficiation plant. We provide complete sets stone crushing plant for sale such as jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, mobile crusher etc.
Explosives or excavating are used to remove Stone from the earth for crushing. Stone can also be natural, gravel or construction waste. Stone is crushed in two or three different phases: primary, secondary and tertiary crushing. The crushing process often involves one or more phases of screening to separate the different sized varieties.
Mobile track-mounted crushers or stationary crushers are used in the crushing process. An excavator or wheeled loader loads the Stone to be crushed into the crusher’s feed hopper. The feeder moves the Stone material to the crusher.
The crusher breaks the Stone into smaller grain size. The biggest crushers can crack boulders that are about one cubic meter in size. The crusher is powered by a diesel engine. From the crusher, the Stone material is dropped onto the main conveyor that moves the end product upwards and then drops it into one big pile or into the feed hopper of the next crusher. Metal in the Stone material moving along the main conveyor can be separated with a magnet separator, which throws the metal pieces to the side of the conveyor.
The finer portion of the Stone material can be screened out already before it advances to the crusher. The screened material can be directed to the main conveyor and will thus end up in the same pile as the end product, or a secondary conveyor can direct it to a separate pile.
With some crushers, equipment attached under the main conveyor can screen and sort the end product into two or three separate piles based on the fraction size. The end product piles are removed as needed with a wheeled loader and the material can be loaded onto trucks, for instance.
Different types of crushing units
The footprint of small, stationary Stone-crushing plants is about one hectare, medium-sized 2–3 hectares, and large plants up to 5 hectares. Stationary crushing plants consist of various crushers, feeders, screens and conveyors.
Mobile track-mounted crushers can be moved at a speed of about one kilometer per hour. The parts of mobile crushers used in quarries and contracting include e.g. the crusher, a diesel engine, a generator, a conveyor, a screen and dust- and noise-control systems.
There are several different kinds of crushers. A jaw crusher is used at the beginning of the process, i.e. in the primary crushing phase to crush the largest boulders. Jaw crushers can crush all types of Stone, including the hardest granite, brick, concrete and asphalt.
In a jaw crusher, a moving jaw attached to an eccentric shaft compresses the Stone against a stationary jaw and the pressure crushes the Stone. The grain size achieved with a jaw crusher depends on the distance, or setting, of the lower part of the jaws.
Gyratory and cone crushers are generally used after the jaw crusher for secondary and tertiary crushing. As such, the goal is to produce ballast or fine sand. Gyratory and cone crushers crush all types of Stone but not always recycling materials.
Big primary gyratory crushers are used in mines during primary crushing and in other mining and quarrying applications requiring large capacities.
Impact crushers are used to crush medium-hard Stone and softer Stone materials like limestone. Impact crushers can be used also to process all recycling materials.
Crushing plant output
Small crushers produce 100-300 tons of aggregate per hour, medium crushers 300-600 tons and large crushers 600-1,000 tons per hour. The biggest Stone crushing plants can produce more than 2,000 tons of aggregates per hour. It takes 25,000-50,000 tons of aggregate to build an asphalt road that is one kilometer long and ten meters wide.
Our stone crushing plant have been exported to many countries such as Algeria, India, South Africa, Russia, Indonesia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Kenya, Guinea, Algeria,Omen, Australia, Germany, Liberia, Angola, Philippines, America, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia , Nigeria, Turkey, Ghana etc. If you want to know stone crushing plant price or other information, please contact us.
The Next: Volvo mobile crusher for stone chippings
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- 20-50 tph stone crushing line cost price
- Quartz Stone Sand Making Machine,0.5-32mm Stone Sand Making Machine Cost,Price,Manufacturer
- Triple roll mill,Triple roll mill for sale india,Triple roll mill manufacturers
- Harga mesin raymond mill,Harga mill raymond untuk penjualan Indonesia
- Lime powder grinding machine
- Soapstone processing machinery manufacturer,Soapstone crushing machinery,Soapstone powder processing equipment
- South Africa Glass Crusher Machine,South Africa Glass Crusher Machine Price,South Africa Glass Crusher Machine manufacturers
- Jaw crusher stone crusher plant project report
- Crushing Plant For Sale, Stone Crushing Plant Manufacturer, Suppliers, Price in Singapore
- Simple ballast crushing machine kenya,ballast crushing machine for sale kenya
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?