Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Crusher machine for gravel and aggregate faqs
1. What is the average coverage per ton?
A good rule of thumb is that one ton of sand or gravel (1‐1/4” or smaller) will cover an area of 100 square feet at a depth of two inches*. Coverage decreases as the size of the aggregate increases.
2. What is Crusher Run?
Often called 21A or #26, Crusher Run is a crushed gravel that has “fines,” or granite dust, mixed in.Crusher Run packs well and is ideal for driveways or as a substrate to create a level base for patios,walkways and retaining walls.
3. Which gravel should I use for a French drain?
#57 clean stone is commonly used for driveways and French drains. Water flows well through it, and the pieces are large enough so that they won’t fall through the drainage holes in the pipe used for this type of drain.
4. What is the difference between masonry sand & coarse “concrete” sand?
Masonry sands have a fine consistency and are mixed with mortar or cement. The fine grains also make it a good choice for children’s sandboxes or to put underneath the liner of an above‐ground pool.Coarse sand is very much like beach sand. Applications vary, but it is used largely as the second layer(on top of the Crusher Run) in the base of a patio or walkway.
5. I expanded a dry creek bed that I installed last year and the color of the gravel doesn’t match. Why?
Gravels and other aggregates are natural products, therefore the color, size and texture will vary each time the stock is replenished.
6. Besides driveways, drains and as a basis for patio construction, in what other ways can I use gravel or aggregates for landscaping?
Depending on the size of the aggregate, you can use them in dry creek beds, waterfalls, as garden accents, borders and for dog runs. Use larger river rocks under the eaves of your house to limit runoff and in low spots to reduce standing water. Carefully placed aggregates can reduce or eliminate erosion in areas with heavy water flow. Aggregates are inexpensive and have a variety of functions from practical to cosmetic.
The Prev: YG935E69L Crawler Mobile Crushing Plant
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- Waste asphalt crusher manufacturer,price,sale Singapore
- How many types of casting machines for ferroalloys production
- Manufactured Sand Production Line,Manufactured Sand Equipment For Sale India,Manufactured Sand and Gravel Processing Equipment
- Best aggregate rock crusher and screening plant for sale in Jamaica
- Impact Ballast Crusher
- Ultrafine mill and vertical mill with fly ash grinding techniques
- Building rubble crusher,Mobile crusher for building rubble processing,Building rubble crasher
- Nigeria 500 tons of limestone crushing production line
- Caterpillar rock crusher for sale,Caterpillar rock crusher manufacturers and suppliers,Caterpillar rock crusher price and cost
- Copper ore beneficiation equipment process manufacturers,price for sale India
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?