Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
Crusher as tertiary crushing used in the limestone processing
With the improvement of clinker and cement production, the requirements of the raw mill a corresponding increase in production to Taiwan. However, due to various reasons, yet can not be used to change the practice of open stream grinding mill is closed stream, the most realistic measure is used to reduce the people mill granularity method to improve mill output. To this end, a feasibility analysis:
① because the original limestone crushing system is designed for a 32 000 t/9 cement production line, a small capacity. Later, to meet the two 88000 / a cement production line needs and its improved main measures is to increase the secondary crusher discharge size. Therefore, it is now not allowed to reduce the original machine out granularity.
②If the hammer crusher to replace larger specifications to meet the dual requirements of high yield out of the feed size, have to replace a crusher and other transportation equipment. Are highly undesirable from the investment amount, the implementation of the transformation of the difficulty, and other factors caused by the discontinuation consider.
③ In contrast, a hammer crusher as tertiary crushing investment most provinces, the shortest duration, the workload of the smallest but also the most realistic option.
1:Original limestone crushing system
The limestone crushing of the cement plant in Aba Prefecture systems generally include: PE400x600 jaw crusher (primary crusher) – Tape jurisdiction to send the sail the – 45800×600 hammer crusher (secondary crusher) – to enhance hunger – Belt Conveyor -limestone library – the unloader – bottom of Belt Conveyor Belt Conveyor – outside the library. After this other transportation equipment sent to the raw material will be broken limestone grinding head positions. The 0800×600 original as a secondary crusher hammer crusher improved, the production capacity of 1824t / h up to 45 – 50t / h, but the broken limestone particle size from the original
2:Tertiary crushing program selection
In order to facilitate the management and maintenance of equipment, and spare wearing parts prepared in the future, still use the same as with the original two crushing 800×600 hammer crusher as tertiary crusher.
According to the production process of the original limestone crushing system installation location of the tertiary crusher selected outside the library in the the limestone reservoir bottom belt conveyor and belt conveyor. In this regard, the elevated the limestone reservoir bottom belt conveyor head crusher feed equipment, at the same time need to tape conveyor sail tail reduce crusher out of the library with 90 ° layout material handling equipment. Be able to meet the height of the installation space.
- First, the original reservoir bottom belt conveyor head elevated to the required height, and the library at the end unloader corresponding changes.
- Temporary rise, to below enough crusher foundation construction position outside the library belt conveyor tail
- Pouring concrete foundation. The legs portion of the first specially designed steel structure of the rack in situ calibration, the lower portion of the legs and then poured in the concrete foundation
- Belt conveyor tail outside the library when the concrete foundation to meet the design strength, then put down to the required position, and place supporting steel structure rack upper body. In the concrete setting before this period, production can continue.
- Crusher and motor in place and the school a good position, tighten the connection between a compact device with a steel frame supporting body bolts, good welding a steel frame in the upper and lower parts
4:Crusher installation features
This 800×600 hammer crusher installation does not allow direct installation in Sarkozy ground concrete foundation, but you want to install in the top of the belt conveyor (so that the belt conveyor function to undertake and transport to go after crushing limestone). Therefore, there are two options: One is to have enough height on both sides of the belt conveyor pouring concrete base pier; second is a welded steel frame supporting crusher. The former due to the limitations of the construction site, inconvenience implementation, even if implemented, but also caused the shutdown of a long time, and more importantly, the inconvenience will later crusher and belt conveyor maintenance. Therefore, choose the latter option.
Welded into steel frame mainly by the channel, first produced ingredients open up and down two parts for easy installation, one leg of a supporting body. The lower leg of pouring buried in the concrete, instead of the anchor bolt connections (to avoid because of the location of the installation of the crusher, high center of gravity, the possible fracture of the anchor bolts suffered big moment), and at the same time, pouring buried legs are coupled to channel into a whole, and also formed integrally with the concrete, the rigidity and stability are better; steel frame supporting the body portion can be easily, by the legs position error, but also facilitate the installation of the crusher can be accurately rapidly leveling alignment. Implementation process to prove the superiority of this program.
5:The tertiary crushers actual effect
- Limestone crushing system’s ability to improve again. In the past, resorted to the improvement of the secondary crusher feed size increased from
- Put into use in tertiary crusher, mill feed size from
- With the increase in production in the station when the raw mill, power consumption is also reduced, the power consumption of the raw material grinding system (including new tertiary crusher power consumption) average 28.23kWh / t lower than the original 29.29kWh / t1.06kWh / t, decline of 3.62%. 2 raw mill made new progress, power consumption will drop to 258kWh / t, the saving rate reached 11.91%. In addition, the original limestone system due to the increase in production, power consumption also declined.
Overall, tertiary crusher installation, so that the production capacity of limestone and raw material grinding system has been significantly improved, which is also a prerequisite to further increase the production capacity of clinker and cement plant. But with the significant decline of the raw mill into the grinding material size, mill grinding process parameters still need to continue to make further adjustments to achieve greater efficiency.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- 3 Roller Mill Machine Suppliers in Salem,3 Roller Grinding Mill manufacturers, Price, Cost Sale in Salem
- Latest technology for producing crusher sand,VSI Crusher For Sand Producing
- Balmoral crusher 20000t/a cas quarries sale in South Africa
- Rock Grinding and Mixing Equipment Manufacturers,Suppliers,Price For Sale in Nigeria
- Jaw Crusher 100 Tonnes Manufacturers,Suppliers,Price For Sale in Malaysia,JAW CRUSHER AAJ-1060
- How do sand making machine work,Sand making machine working principle,Sand making machine for sale Lebanon
- Quartz Sand Crusher China,Quartz Sand Crushing Plant For Sale In Bhutan
- River Stone Crusher,River Stone Crushing Equipment,Used Cone Crusher For River Stone For Sale
- Vertical roller mills production capacity details in saudi arabia
- Vertical clinker grinding mill and Ball mill clinker grinding sale in South Africa
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?