Find Your Interest Product
- Magnesium ore processing machine
- Quartz powder machinery made in germany
- Project report on crusher unit
- Crusher comparison between sandvik and terex
- Granite crushing plant for sale cheap
- Gyratory crusher present price list of 500 tons per hour
- Crusher and Mill For Ore crushing <1 mm
- Alat crusher galian di Indonesia
- Ferrochromium slag processing crusher
- World best plc base ball mill for iron fines
- Device to mill clay
- Copper mineral processing costs
- Second hand mobile crushers
- Setting for aggregate crusher
- Impact hammer mill calcium carbonate
Request Machine Pricing
2005 metso lokotrak lt95 concrete crusher, united states
At a throughput rate of around 150 tonnes per hour, after initial crushing the Lokotrack then separates the concrete from its reinforcement using magnets. The soil runs through a screen, then the 0.80 gravel can be used again. But before it can be used – and this also applies to the crushed concrete – it must be tested and graded into the relevant harmful chemical groups at an external site, where a decision is taken on whether the material is appropriate for reuse. If it cannot be reprocessed it is then sent on to a hazardous waste depot. At present around half of the material sent for recycling can be re-used.
At the beginning of 2007, Gerold Richter and his team had reached the halfway point of the contract. With the new Lokotrack he was able to crush 150-200,000 tonnes in four months without problems. The contractor put this down primarily to the smooth operation of the new unit: “Compared to our old crushers this one has significantly higher availability – the machine virtually never breaks down. So reliable is it that you can basically turn it on in the morning and not worry about it until evening. The flow of materials is just about never held up.” Richter can measure this increased efficiency: the absence of operating interruptions and higher throughput means Richter achieves annually around 1,500 hours – or 10-15 % higher performance.
The crushing of the remaining 200,000 or so tonnes of concrete on the building plot is on course for completion by late January 2007, while the last of the screening and analysis process will be done a month later.
Both Lokotracks, LT95 and LT105, have a busy schedule ahead of them. Gerold Richter uses his machines for processing demolition waste on building sites and in local quarries, the latter to produce the aggregate needed for ‘anti-freeze’ sub-layers used in highway construction. Quarries, particularly small ones, also like Richter’s ability to offer a mobile standby ‘commando’: a Lokotrack that is rapidly transported to quarry sites on articulated lorries to cope with peaks in quarry demand.
Other Crushing and Grinding Equipment
- MTW series trapesium mill machine single,MTW series trapesium mill machine for sale Nigeria
- Brown Fused Alumina Crusher Porcess Equipment For Sale Korea
- Dolomite crushing project cost,Price of dolomite crushing plant in Bangladesh
- How do sand making machine work,Sand making machine working principle,Sand making machine for sale Lebanon
- Blake Crusher,Advantages of Blake Crusher,Blake Crusher Manufacturers Price For Sale
- Talcum powder manufacturing machine manufacturers, price, for sale in Bengal,Talcum powder production equipment
- Metso cone crusher animation
- Jual stone crusher mobile cap 30 t/h in Indonesia
- Jaw Crusher Double Toggle, Jaw Crusher Double Toggle Manufacturers,Price, For Sale in Saudi Arabia
- Slag Crushing Plant
In order to recommend you the most suitable plant, you are kindly requested to tell us the below information:
1 what kind of stone do you want to crush?
2 what is the material size before crushing?
3 what is the final product size do you want?
4 what is the capacity you want tons per hour?
5 what will you do with the final products?